What To Bring
We advise our clients to pack enough for seven to 10 days. Bring both indoor and outdoor clothing appropriate to the season and the Sovereign Health treatment location (bathing suit, exercise attire, etc). Laundry facilities and laundry soap are available. Please note this list is not inclusive and management reserves the right to store property as they see fit. Sovereign Health provides treatment for addiction, mental health, eating disorders, and dual diagnosis. You can learn more about our programs here or you can call our admissions team at 866-528-6467.
Bring The Following Items
- One suitcase
- One carry on item (this includes a backpack, purse, duffle bag)
- Clothing enough for 7 – 10 days (laundry facilities are located on site and are free of charge)
- All personal hygiene articles (bath soap, deodorant, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush and feminine hygiene products)
- Blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron
- Comfortable, casual clothes
- Walking shoes/Tennis shoes
- Socks/Undergarments (several pairs)
- Gym/Yoga attire
- Jacket, sweatshirt or heavy sweater
- Bathrobe, slippers and pajamas
- Insurance Card/Driver’s License/Social Security Card
- Long pants for Equine Therapy
Please attempt to bring a 30-day supply of prescription medications. If you are due for a refill, please go to the pharmacy prior to admittance. The prescription bottles need to have the prescribing information on the bottle.
If you have any addictive prescription medications, you are requested to bring those as well.
If you are taking any supplements/vitamins, they must be in sealed containers. All medications and supplements will need to be reviewed and approved by our treatment team before use at Sovereign Health.
Please Do Not Bring The Following Items
- Clothing that depicts or promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, or tobacco
- Over-the-counter medications, unless for a specific condition
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Cameras (for privacy purposes)
- Mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide or isopropyl alcohol or any items that contain alcohol
- Laptop computers (Computer access provided for designated activities; E-mail access provided for patients during business hours)
- Radio/Stereo with external speakers